Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Is Rob's Randomosity?

I've been writing blogs somewhat regularly for work.  For some reason, I've decided to also start running a personal blog, and that's what this is.  My work blogs are pretty well thought out, reviewed and edited before they get posted.  This won't be.  

This blog will be about whatever I feel like writing about, hence the "randomosity."  I'm sure there will be recurring topics- music, TV, movies, sports (both real and fantasy), and more.  

It will pretty much be written on-the-fly, stream of conscious style, and I may jump from topic to topic and back within the same post.  It will usually not happen on any kind of a set schedule, but I'll probably make my first real post over this weekend b/c I really feel like talking about some of the CDs I've been listening to recently.

I'm going to warn you now: From time to time, I will have some bad language.  After all, my cousin-in-law(?) once told my siblings and I that "Y'all cuss a lot." 

If you want to, feel free to comment on what I say.  If you like my posts, follow me on Twitter too.

So that's the intro.

I'm Rob.  This is my blog.

1 comment:

Rebeca Trautner said...

congrats on the personal quest :)